Monday, March 2, 2015

St. Ignatius and Love Birds | Washington, D.C. Wedding Photographer

Monday, March 2, 2015
Hello, Lovely!

So, I met these two at an expo.  MANY photographers “fish” for clients.  They pester hunt work hard to attract potential clients.  My philosophy is to put out my best work, and if something strikes your fancy?  Let’s talk!  If not, I’m not your photographer.

These two glanced at my booth….walked… glanced…walked… glanced… walked by… stepped back… glanced… then finally stopped.

That’s what I want my work to do to you.  Shamelessly flirt.

When they stopped, I found out they are getting married at the St. Ignatius Chapel in Georgetown.  This church is mad beautiful.  Natural light from the lofted ceiling, a square church, and history-history-history.  This church was built in 1794. 

These cuties are getting married in this church because it is where the bride’s parents attended daily mass.  Even more history.

This church is on my DREAM photography, must-shoot list.


Here’s hoping it is with these love birds!


1 Haute Comments Posted:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...