Sunday, March 1, 2015

Ray of Sunshine | Maryland Wedding Photographer

Sunday, March 1, 2015
Hello, Lovely!

This weekend was such a fun, crazy weekend of car shopping, our girls (and my sweet boy), friends, meeting with potential wedding clients, and so much more!  Someone once told me if you surround yourself with positive people and positive “stuff,” your whole attitude will change for the positive.  Pffff, <<--that sounds like a Hallmark movie that would have me rolling my eyes. 

Here’s the thing.  It’s true.  I am really thankful for my friends.  Dudette, happy people just make me happy.  And, it’s so much easier to roll by the dumb stuff.

PACK your life, and pack it with stuff that makes you smile.

Catherine and Sergey are a perfect example of finding that light.  These two are awesome.  Their wedding day is all about celebrating their love… not following what they are “supposed” to do.  Getting married at a courthouse, celebrating in a train station, and filling the evening with their mutual love—dancing!

And look at that smile!  From the moment Catherine looks at Sergey, her lips open in the most beautiful, full smile.  Sergey tries to hide his sheepish smile, but look at him.  She melts in her sunshine.


… and just looking at them makes me smile.


0 Haute Comments Posted:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...