Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Life is a Highway | Northern Virginia Wedding Photographer

Wednesday, March 25, 2015
Hello, Lovelies!

Wow!  Wowzaaa… these last couple of weeks have been crazy.  Crazy!  One of the biggest accomplishments, if I can call it that, is I accepted an offer on our Reston house.  Man, I love that house!

Okay, more on that amazing house soon.  Today, I have another test drive.  These two lovebirds finally realized something clicked on a long road trip… with Katie’s boyfriend.  That’s right, folks.  When you’re stuck in a car for hours, you can either look across the center console, stare a little too long, smile, and karaoke-style bust out the road tunes… or stare blankly out the windshield and glumly think to yourself, “when is this going to be over.”

I love road trips with my husband.  Even when I’m mad, I’ll clench my jaw, maybe shed a tear.  My husband might also be mad and give the stink eye to every passerby… but within minutes, he turns on the heated seats because he knows I’m always cold… turns on the wedding station on Pandora to make me smile… a reaches across to hold my hand.  I melt, and he pulls my hand to his lips.


Life is a journey.  Enjoy the ride.



0 Haute Comments Posted:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...