Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Fresh Flowers | #SomeOfMyFavoriteThings

Tuesday, April 7, 2015
Hello, Lovely!

Recently, I’ve been working on a number of super exciting projects—I can’t wait to share!!  I was recently featured in a **big** publication there is a flower garden in the works, and I’ve been invited to speak at my first, national conference.  Hole. Lee. Smokes.

I just wanted to check in and let you know that I’m still plugging away.  Still editing like a banshee.  <<-- Do banshees edit? 

In the meantime, I have quick photo of #SomeOfMyFavoriteThings.  I’m a horrible cook and have an uncanny ability to kill any plant by simply being in its proximity.  I’m trying to improve on that. 

Some of my favorite things are fresh flowers.  I would love to bring back my yard by filling it with beautiful flowers.  Sure, these are store-bought, but in a few years, I’d love to meet you for coffee with a brown paper-wrapped bouquet of fresh flowers.


Until then, enjoy these:)


2 Haute Comments Posted:

Cassie Bustamante said...

i love fresh flowers, too- when i was a kid i was always tromping in fields picking flowers. shocking, right? ;) and i have the same ability to kill plants.... it's really a skill.

Adventures in Mommyhood said...

Exciting stuff lady! Congrats!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...