Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Weekend Recap and Sneak Peek! | Washington, DC area wedding photographer

Tuesday, January 20, 2015
Hello, Lovelies!

What a great weekend!  I was an exhibitor at a bridal expo, and as crazy as it sounds, it made me realize how much I love my husband.  Let me give you a little of the back story…

First, I didn’t want to use the black backdrop and taffeta-covered plastic table supplied by the show.  It’s not my style.  Sooooo, my husband hauled antique doors from our attic, my favorite chandelier/ our dining room chandelier, an antique settee, my favorite Parisian café chairs, and so much more.  He assembled my “walls,” and staffed the booth when I needed to leave to feed the baby.  When not staffing the booth, he kept our son happy in a wrap and helped with my daughter.

All of this while missing the playoffs.

I understand this is not easy to do this “wedding thing” when you’re more of a technical guy… especially with me!  I’m pick-kee.  Like do I really need the chandelier, FROM OUR DINING ROOM, that needs white glove transportation because it’s fragile and is a huge pain to re-install?

**Puppy eyes** yes, because it is my branding and my absolute favorite!  His response?  Oh, okay.  And then he treats the chandelier as well as our newborn because he knows I would be heartbroken if anything happened to it.

The end result?  My hubby kisses me in front on an absolutely beautiful booth and says, “You did great, babe.”  Awww… without him, I don’t know where I’d be.  Here’s a cell phone pick of our set up.


So on the topic of love, I have a sneak peek for you.  Yes, I was pregnant when I shot this wedding, but I’m pretty sure I’d have balled my eyes out anyway.  These two love each other so much, and I can’t wait to show you more of the I-can’t-stop-myself-from-loving-you bug that these two both definitely caught.

More soon!


2 Haute Comments Posted:

Cassie Bustamante said...

aaaaw, renzo! such a great guy! the space looks great, and what a gorgeous couple!

Jalapeño Photography said...

Cassie, you rock! Thanks so much:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...