Thursday, February 6, 2014

Test Drives | Northern Virginia Engagement Photographer

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Happy Friday, Lovelies!

This is going to be a shootin’ weekend for me.  I think between yesterday (Thursday) and Sunday, I have 10 shoots!  I’m so excited to take test drives with so many amazing couples.

And, to get your Friday off on the right foot, a song that is totally “doing it” for me right now.



Don’t you just feel “happy!”

Yesterday, I met a super rad couple.  First of all, tattoos.  Yes, mom.  I have always loved tattoos (even sported one of my own!) and wedding dresses.  I love a Cinderella bride, but I always feel like I don’t get to her.  A bride who stands next to her groom as everything she is… that’s haute.

BUUUUUT, I only heard about the amazing tattoos.  With cold temps, we all stayed bundled.  Waa-waaaa.  I can’t wait to see the wedding photos of these two!


1 Haute Comments Posted:

Amanda Morrow said...

We're looking forward to our test drive on Sunday!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...