Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Test Drive Around the Monuments | Washington, DC Engagement Photographer

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Happy Wednesday, Lovelies!

This weekend, I’ll shoot another round of test drives with some amazing couples.  Just like Cody and Diantha!  If you are interested in getting in on the action (FREE), shoot me an email: jalapenophotography@gmail.com 

A few weeks ago, when it was fuureezing, I met with Cody and Diantha to discuss their wedding at the Jefferson Memorial in the spring.  Eek!  I LOVE the monuments and history.  This weekending is totally up my alley.

As we discussed the logistics of the day, we realized there would not be enough time between the ceremony and the launch of their cruise reception to take pictures of the newly weds.  As I discussed in this post, meeting with a photographer is a great way to help coordinate your day and figure out how to make it all work.

Cody and Diantha decided that an early morning (like yawn-yawn early) would allow us to get amazing photos, and not have a zillion people in the background.  I’m super excited to get to know these two and shoot their big day.

Here is our test drive, in the burrrrezing cold!  I can’t wait to shoot when it’s a tad bit warmer!

0 Haute Comments Posted:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...