Thursday, February 19, 2015

Cassie and Phil | Bluemont, VA, Wedding Photographer

Thursday, February 19, 2015
Hello, Lovely!

Today, I have a test drive with the lovely Cassie and Phil.  Lucky for me, Cassie and Phil braved the weather to come out to our test drive AND were okay shooting inside… it was cold outside.  Like super cold.

My husband says I need to turn in my Alaskan card.  Pahish.

It was a great opportunity to use natural window light!  I love-love-love using natural window light because the source is so strong, and the interior of the home is so dark.  The effect is a strong shadow and a beautiful, moody romantic look.

What I love about these two is that they are ready on the same page.  Of course, both Cassie and Phil have their own likes and dislikes, but they seem to easily “make room” for the other’s likes and dislikes. 


As a perfect example, Cassie loves the rural, rustic setting of northern New York.  Phil likes more modern lines.  Somehow, location and style are melding for their beautiful day—and in such a way that they are smiling until their eyes crinkle.



0 Haute Comments Posted:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...