Monday, June 2, 2014

Test Drive

Monday, June 2, 2014

Hello, Darlings!

This weekend I had another test drive with an awesome 2015 couple.  Their wedding sounds absolutely smashing!  A waterfront affair in Annapolis followed by a reception in a ballroom with GORG chandeliers!

In addition to the perfect setting for a wedding, the couple is stinking cute!  What perfect colors for an engagement session, right?  Pinks, tans, whites, and blues.  Love it!

For those of you who don't know, a test drive is where I meet up with potential wedding clients to talk about their wedding day and what I have to offer.  We follow it up with a quick shoot.  Clients are able to check my packages and me out, and see how I shoot and edit.  For free! 

If you're interested in a free test drive, please send me an email!  info@jalapenophotography.com



0 Haute Comments Posted:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...