Sunday, June 1, 2014

Beautiful Maternity | Northern Virginia Maternity Photographer

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Hello, Lovelies!

I hope you enjoyed your weekend.  I had a BLAST!  I shot a wedding and an awesome engagement session.  Weekend’s like this one remind me how awesome it is to be a photographer.

Today, I have more from Stephanie’s maternity session.  If you are interested in a maternity session, I recommend shooting between 28-32 weeks, more toward the 28 weeks if this isn’t your first child.  Shooting during this time allows for a good-sized bump but without the significant swelling that comes in the last few weeks.

Also, I offer discounts if you book your maternity and newborn sessions together!  I can’t wait to meet Stephanie’s little bug!!  A kid with parents this hot…??  You know he’s going to be a little super hero.







0 Haute Comments Posted:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...