Monday, June 9, 2014

Navy and Lemon Maternity | Virginia Maternity Photographer

Monday, June 9, 2014

Hello, Lovelies!

Okay, so I’m starting to show.  As any of my pregnant ladies can attest, the first and most of the second trimester, you are not “cute” showing.  It’s kind of a slow transition from your “fat” pants to your yoga pants.  It’s this awkward stage between your pants being too big and maternity pants being too small.

My last pregnancy was unexpected, I tried to hide it for a long time, and I didn’t feel free to revel in my unwed-pregnancy-bloated-bliss.  This go ‘round, I’m having much more fun, exploring maternity fashion, and taking fun pictures.

So, what to wear when you are 14-weeks pregnant?  Maxi dresses rock.  Who cares if you look a little chunky.  Have fun which you hot-mama, chucky self!


I loved mixing a navy-stripe maxi dress from Target, a floral scarf from Etsy, braided flip-flops from Target, and a fun red nail polish.  I love the play on a classic red, white and blue palette by adding pink and lemon yellow.  The lemon because at 14-weeks pregnant, our “shrimp” is about the size of a lemon. 



0 Haute Comments Posted:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...