Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Baby A | Reston, Virginia Newborn Photographer

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Happy Wednesday, Lovelies!

So, I’ve been away from blogging for a bit because life has been soon exciting!!  Check out Oxido’s blog for more information.

Today, I have an adorbs newborn session for you!  This kiddo started off life with a cracked collar bone- yikes!  When the mama told me about the collarbone, I worried about taking the session.  Newborn safety is a number one priority for me, and I definitely didn’t want to hurt Baby A.

After getting the green light from Baby A’s doctor, we were on.  Still I prepared myself for a LONG session, lots of breaks to rest Baby A’s collarbone, and positions that were easy on Baby A’s collarbone.

Then, he slept the whole time.  Not a peep until he was back in his car seat to go home.  I kept pinching myself!  Can a child be this content and sleepy?!  …. And stinkin’ cute!!  Apparently so.

I usually schedule 2-4 hours for newborns, and take about 3 hours.  Allowing plenty of time to nurse, calm, and change diapers and poo’ed on blankets.  Baby A, GAP should be calling any time.

What to wear: Baby A wore: 
- A gray diaper cover-- part of a "sock monkey" outfit by karlyskloset
- A silver crown by loisperpont 







0 Haute Comments Posted:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...