Friday, February 14, 2014

When to Book Your Photographer | Georgetown, Washington, D.C. Engagement Photographer

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine’s Day, Lovelies!

Today I have such a sweet test drive!  These two met in high school.  This handsome soon-to-be groom continually pinged on his friend to introduce him to his now soon-to-be bride.  The mutual friend was not interested!  “Don’t date my friends,” the mutual friend asserted.

A chance encounter at the end of high school brought these two lovebirds together, to prom, through college, and soon to the alter!  These two are soooo cute.  They are playful and kind, and thoughtful and supportive of each other.

The aren’t getting married until the summer of 2015.  So, is it too soon to find their photographer?  My answer is no!

First, you can lose out on a good one.  Sadly, I have turned down 10-ish weddings in the last month…. Because I’m booked.  Darn!  I think I offer not only great photography but at an awesome price.  If you wait around, you may have to decide on a super expensive package or sub-par photography.  Boo.

Secondly, photographers know the good people.  I set up clients with top vendors and new vendors  who are able to save my clients…. Like bundles.  All...The...Time.  Usually you book your venue then your photographer.

Finally, price.  I haven’t increased my prices for 2015, which I will do at the end of the year.  If you book now, you get my 2014 prices for your 2015 wedding.  Additionally, I usually require a 50% retainer.  If your wedding is a year away?  I’m fine with breaking it down into smaller chunks.

So, I only have a FEW dates left in 2014.  If you’re interested…let’s get hopping!  I shoot my next test drives next Sunday.  Email me at jalapenophotography@gmail.com to reserve your test drive time.


0 Haute Comments Posted:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...