Tuesday, February 18, 2014

What to do When Your Wedding Photographer is Booked?

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Happy Tuesday, Lovelies!

Today, I have another great test drive!  I’m super bummed because I booked another wedding, and won’t be able to shoot these guys!

Sooo, what happens when the photographer you love is booked?  For me, I moved my date.  I know, I know.  Even my mom didn’t understand it.  What can I say; I’m a photographer.  I needed someone who understood “us.”  Spanish-speaking with amazing photography… who is also a mom??  Yep, I’ll move my wedding date for ya!

That being said, if you don’t want to move your date to a date when I am free, I can completely understand!  Here’s what’s great, though.  I can give you stellar recommendations.

Virginia, Maryland DC photographers are an awesome crew.  We do a lot of networking.  So, if I’m booked, let me know your wedding details and budget, and I’ll find a couple of fabulous photographers who are open and willing to work with you.

So, alas, I’m not shooting these two at what sounds like an awesome wedding!  Too bad!  I hope they love my recommendations!


0 Haute Comments Posted:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...