Thursday, January 29, 2015

Meghan + Nick Sneak Peek | Northern Virginia Wedding Photographer

Thursday, January 29, 2015
Hello, Lovely!

I purchased new client management software called 17Hats, and I love it.  Now, I’m able to have clients complete questionnaires, sign contracts electronically, invoice, bookkeep, and establish a workflow that makes sure all the things I want to do or would be “nice” to do… well, they get done.

What does that mean for clients?  Mind blowing responsiveness and organization.  I’m working on my workflow to make sure everything flows perfectly, but loooove.  I really wish that I would have known about programs like 17Hats sooner!

One of the fun things I’m working on is this fun engagement!  It was one of the first shoots I shot on my historic property in Maryland--- I just love this place!  I don’t need permits.  I can have dogs.  I have old barns, a building that was probably built in the late 1700s… that’s right, 1700s.  I have tall grasses, golden leaves in the fall, and fallen trees.  Not everyone’s cup of tea, and it’s still a little banshee chic, but love this little patch of Earth!


Check out this little sneak from Meghan and Nick’s engagement session.




2 Haute Comments Posted:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...