Thursday, January 1, 2015

Jason + Stephanie MARRIED | Springfield, VA, wedding photographer

Thursday, January 1, 2015
Hello, Lovelies!

Did you know that something like 75% of couples get engaged between Christmas and New Years?  Crazy right?!  To keep doing what I love, photographing amazing couples, I would love your help letting these newly engaged lovebirds know about my chic little business!

Those of you who know me know I work super hard to support my family.  It means so much to me that I can work from home (mostly) to be there for my kids.  Sure, it means staying up till all hours of the night, but it also means I get the privilege to hold my daughter’s hand as she leaves school and when she needs to stay home from school.  Love!

If you know a newly engaged couple or a family needing a photographer, please pass along my name!

Next week, I’ll share of my 2015 goals with you.  Today… oh, swoon!  Here is a sneak peek of one of the nicest brides I had all summer.  She is a stunner, but her outer beauty is nothing compared to her inner gold.  Jason is one lucky guy.

Ceremony/ Reception location: Springfield Golf and Country Club (see here)




0 Haute Comments Posted:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...