Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The "B" Family: Frederick Family Photographer

Wednesday, December 17, 2014
Hello, Lovelies!

Thanks so much for hanging in there while I finished shooting 2014 weddings, went through the CRAZY busy season for family photography (October and November)… oh, and had a BABY!  “Shrimp” is now two weeks old, and I’m ready to get back to blogging.

Tis the season of finishing all the 2014 tasks, and for me, that’s sharing some of the awesome people I met this year!  I’m all kinds of lucky because in addition to meeting tons of amazing people through my photography sessions, I’ve shot several families again and again.

The “B” family is one such family.  Cassie is an awesome blogger—check out her blog here!  Cassie is so inspirational, a go-getter, and I’m lucky to consider her an awesome friend.  We got together at my historic home to shoot some new headshots for her blog and photos of her bea-u-tee-ful family.

Check out some shots from our shoot below!

Ready for more families and weddings?  Tons more coming your way!







1 Haute Comments Posted:

Cassie Bustamante said...

aaaaw, thank you!!!! love you and see you when you get home! XOXO

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...