Friday, October 3, 2014

Announcing Fall Mini Sessions!

Friday, October 3, 2014

Hello, Lovelies!

It's Fall, back-to-school, and getting close to the holidays... did you know its less than 100 days till Christmas?!  Crazy!  To prepare for it all, I'm again offering Fall mini sessions.

So, what's a mini session?  Normally, we shoot for 60-90 minutes at a cost of $375.  I'm offering 30-minute "mini" sessions for just $125!  If you share a Facebook post of mine (see my Facebook page for details), follow me on Twitter, follow me on Pinterest, or follow me on Instagram-- you'll get an even MORE discounted price of $115!


During our full session, you get a zillion images, but to keep prices low, I'll let you select your favorite five images from our session for an immediate download when you book this "mini" session. You can choose to print with me or take your digital image to YOUR favorite printer.


All mini sessions will occur at my "new" historic home in Jefferson, Maryland, only a few miles north of the Leesburg Outlets!  Mini sessions will be in the evenings of October 5, 18, 19 and November 1 and 2.  These sessions fill up FAST, and with an already busy Fall shooting schedule.... this is your opportunity!

Mini sessions are perfect for your holiday cards, updating your family photos, save-the-dates, and updating your social media profile with a snazzy, professional pic.


Email me NOW letting me know you are interested!  Let's pick your dated before the time slots are all full!  info@jalapenophotography.com 

0 Haute Comments Posted:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...