Monday, September 29, 2014

Sneak Peek with Family M: Maryland Family Photographer

Monday, September 29, 2014

Hello, Lovelies!

Wow!  Is it October, or nearly October, already?!  Time is flying by!  My husband was watching a pot boil tonight, and I taught him the idiom: A watched pot never boils.  He may have had to wait “forever!” but it seems like I’m always burning dinner. 

I have too much to do to watch water boil!  I love it.

Today, I have a quick sneak peek of a family session I recently shot at my home in Jefferson.  I’ll host mini sessions at this location soon.  If you are interested in getting the info first, please shoot me an email at info@jalapenophotography.com, and I’ll get you signed up for my newsletter!  Info on the mini sessions will go out by email first on Wednesday.

So, here is a sneak with the AWESOME M Family!  See that super cool log wall?  Not a cheesy backdrop.  We shot in my kitchen.

More of these cuties coming later in the week!



0 Haute Comments Posted:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...