Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Weekend At Market

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Happy Wednesday, Lovelies!

I have a few public passions in my life: the Arctic, photography and interior design.  Lately, these passions have fought valiantly for my limited time… not to mention time with the fam.

This weekend caps the SUPER busy two months, and I’ll be able to breathe, blog, and well, nap.  You see, the other big announcement is that we’re pregnant and due AFTER wedding season.

This weekend, my passion for interior design and photography collide.  I’m one of the vendors at the Lucketts Spring Market!  Our (my husband and my) interior design business is super new.  We focus on reclaimed and cool vintage things.

Soooo, if you are looking for a old tweed suitcase for your cards, a “L-O-V-E” banner, vases for your table decorations, or furniture for your new home together…. This market is the place to check out!

It’s open Saturday and Sunday, $7 to get in, full of local food vendors and local bands…. And 150 interior design folks just like me!  If you follow my photography, you probably love all things Anthropologie, J. Crew and Restoration Hardware…. Well, that’s exactly the time of thing, minus the reproduction quality, at the Spring Market.

If you come, stop by an say, ‘hi!”





0 Haute Comments Posted:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...