Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Maggie + Tom... ENGAGED | Washington, DC Engagement Photographer

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Hello, Lovelies!

Back to blogging…. Man, oh man!  I have a ton of wonderful shoots and weddings to share with you.  I’m honestly so lucky to have the sweetest and most photogenic clients!

Today, I have Tom and Maggie for you! 

My sophomore year of college, I was roommates with a best buddy.  She was the kind that pushed me to be a better person- smarter, kinder, more put together, the whole package.  She most especially did this by living it.  Everyday she surprised me by trying to make the whole a better place and asking nothing in return.

We drifted apart when I studied abroad and we returned as seniors focusing on post-college aspirations, but we reconnected after college… because my amazing former roommate reached out, of course.  Soon after, however, she died tragically.

So, it brought a tear to my eye when the random number generator selected a winner for my Valentine’s Day giveaway: Maggie and Tom—my roommate’s baby brother, now a fully functioning adult!  Getting married, preparing to be president, and everything!

These two make you happy with just their presence.  Constantly giggly, self-effacing, and ambitious.  I’m excited to see where the future will take these two!

Best of luck to you, Maggie and Tom, as you plan your wedding!








0 Haute Comments Posted:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...