Thursday, January 16, 2014

Oh yeah, baby. I got "swag!"

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Happy Thursday, Lovelies!

The weekend is almost here!  This weekend, we have a barn sale at Sweet Clover Friday, Saturday and Sunday with our interior design business Óxido.  See more here!  Then, we have a wedding expo at the Patriot Center on Sunday!

As you might have read (see here), I’m getting my “swag” together for a kick bum wedding expo! Little by little, I’m learning what works for me and what doesn’t.

Here is some more “swag” and my reviews.

I ordered accordion cards from Miller’s Professional Printing.  At the last show, I only had one album, and too many people wanted to peek through it.  I’m in the process of shopping for a new album company (I think I have it!), so I sought out accordion albums as a low cost way to make it through this show.


Miller’s Professional Printing offers both accordion cards and accordion albums.  The albums have a cover and 10 photos for something like $19.99.  The cards are the same layout without the cover, and $2-3 dollars.  WHAT?  I ordered the cards. 

The backside of the card is a little 3D because the registry was off.  I called Miller’s, a real person picked up after two rings, and they sent off a new order free of charge.  Awesome customer service!

Next week, I’m meeting with my new album-making company: Leather Craftsman.  In the meantime, I have a simple album I made in iPhoto.  iPhoto?!?!? I know, right?  Honestly, it has the best image quality and allows for a yearbook-style documentary of your day.  Come check it out!


Finally, at the last expo, I handed out magazines and “haute sauce” to everyone—which wasn’t a wise investment.  I invested a lot of my business capital in many people who were not ready to consider photographers or had already booked with another photographer.  I’m super excited about these kick bum coupons for those who need a little more time.

Honestly, I ordered these through VistaPrint!  I am super surprised by the image quality.  It’s awesome.  I order the “post card” where I used VistaPrints Photoshop file to design a front and back.  I paid a little bit more for the front and back UV coating… but VistaPrint is so cheap.  Awesome investment!

Now, I’m just waiting for magazine to be delivered… I can’t wait! 

0 Haute Comments Posted:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...