Saturday, January 25, 2014

Heimy + Tommy ENGAGED! | Washington, D.C., Capitol Hill Photographer

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Happy Saturday, Lovelies!

Last weekend I spoke to a blogger friend of mine saying, “I’m getting much better about blogging every day on my two blogs.”  I should have knocked on wood, threw salt over my shoulder or something because the cold weather hit also did a bunch of “other” work.  The week slipped away from me with relatively little blogging.

Anyway, if the “real” reason you are here is to enter the Valentines Day Giveaway (<<-- click the link) you better hurry your bum over there.  The giveaway ends tonight!

Today, I’m featuring a shoot with Tommy and Heimy-- pronounced “Amy.”  These two were just the cutest!  Both teachers, these two could easily play the part of high school sweethearts.  Bubbly and sweet.  Tender and playfull.

And, to top it all off, they are totes totes adorbs.  Not only does Heimy look like a super model, she’s chic.  The Anthropology white top?  Umm, on my shopping list!  She had ever detail in place.  The perfect accessories and shoes, a backup necklace on one broke, the perfect nails…. And she is about the sweetest lady you ever did meet.

Check out the eye candy of our Capitol Hill engagement session.












0 Haute Comments Posted:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...